- Deliver a well-balanced international curriculum which is sensitive to the cultural beliefs of our host country while encouraging students to think beyond the boundaries of any one country or of any one belief system.
- Provide a safe, enjoyable and stimulating learning environment where children are encouraged to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Develop well-balanced, open-minded students, who are independent and critical thinkers, willing to take risks and strive to achieve excellence throughout their lives.
- Create an environment where staff can develop themselves professionally and are seeking to constantly keep abreast of developments in their field so as to be able to achieve their best performance in the classroom.
- Actively encourage the participation of parents in the education of their children and the life of the school.
- Maintain a fee structure that allows students from varied socio-economic backgrounds to enter the school, so that an international education is not restricted only to those who are more fortunate.