Spinshell.TV ("Spinshell dot TV") is the first media platform to broadcast TV-quality content targeted at Japan's international community and people all over the world interested in Japan. By reflecting trends and lifestyles unique to Tokyo, the site is a reliable source of information on living and working in Japan, community-focused news, movies in town, gourmet excursions, current events and cultural insight. Due to the TV-on-the-Internet format, visitors around the world can access videos and information at any time, for free.
Also on Spinshell.TV:
- A comprehensive City Guide of over 100 listings never-before introduced in English media, accompanied by professional photography.
- A weekly newsletter, Spinshell Recommends, filled with scoops on can't-miss sales and suggestions for going out.
- A weekly editorial column, You Should Know, sharing valuable insight and useful information on living and working in Japan.
- Tokyo's Events listings of major and indie concerts, performances, festivals and community events, color-coded by category and accompanied by professional photography.
- Distribute restaurants' and other businesses' time-sensitive announcements to the international community in Japan, on our weekly newsletter and/or events listings (free; each entry pends approval from our editorial department).
- Work with local businesses to effectively establish their brand in the foreign and international community in Japan (advertisement).
- Represent foreign or Japanese businesses wishing to localize their services to foreigners/English-speakers in Japan by effectively utilizing our broad network of foreign and domestic media contacts combined with our knowledge and experience in video and commercial production (advertisement/consultant fees apply).